Be sure to schedule plenty of time to visit the Exhibit Hall during this year’s live and in-person Vascular Annual Meeting (VAM). The Exhibit Hall will be open 10 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 19, through Friday, Aug. 20, and will feature more than 125 companies showcasing the latest technology and services relative to vascular surgery, networking receptions, poster sessions, lunches and more.
With live meetings coming back for the first time in more than a year, industry representatives are looking forward to the long-awaited opportunity to connect in-person with Society for Vascular Surgery (SVS) members at VAM. Vendors onsite are planning to present a wide range of products of interest to vascular surgeons and their teams.
The Exhibit Hall will feature an opening reception, scavenger hunt, the popular Vascular Live presentations from industry, as well as coffee breaks and box lunches. Grab a drink and catch up with colleagues and friends during lunch at the Exhibit Hall, and be sure to take advantage of non-continuing medical education (CME) learning opportunities, including training opportunities and networking potential.
“Industry participation in the VAM exhibits underwrites a significant portion of VAM, thereby allowing the Society to keep registration fees at a much lower rate than many other meetings in the vascular space,” said SVS Executive Director Kenneth M. Slaw, PhD.
“Industry representatives have responded enthusiastically to the invitation to appear at VAM, and dozens of vendors will be on hand to present a wide range of products of interest to vascular surgeons and their teams. Be sure to support our industry partners and make time to stop in!”
The Exhibit Hall (Exhibit Hall B) is a central gathering point for the Vascular Annual Meeting. Attendees can:
- Visit dozens of exhibitor booths. Industry support of this year’s VAM has been phenomenal, with companies eager to reconnect with vascular surgeons and the entire vascular team. Vendors will be showcasing not only the latest and greatest, but also the tried and true. Because this industry support permits the Society for Vascular Surgery to charge lower attendance fees than is typical for an annual meeting, be sure to thank our industry partners by visiting the various booths and talking with our vendors
- Participate in the Scavenger Hunt for the chance for great prizes
- Enjoy coffee breaks and boxed lunches
- Watch the industry-sponsored Vascular Live presentations. These are usually standing-room only so get your seat early
Visit the SVS Booth (No. 227) to:
- Participate in the Exhibit Hall Scavenger Hunt
- Get a professional headshot, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Thursday and Friday. SVS reserves the right to keep copies of the photos for use in SVS publications
- Sign up for SVSConnect, our online community, download the SVSConnect app or update your profile within SVSConnect
- Update your SVS membership information
- Get some SVS swag!
- Members can also pay their membership dues, plus learn about the Society’s educational offerings and programs; the SVS Foundation’s mission and initiatives; the Vascular Quality Initiative and the SVS Political Action Committee; and inquire about the Journal of Vascular Surgery publications
The Exhibit Hall also is the site for tonight’s Opening Reception and Interactive Poster Competition, 5 to 6:30 p.m. Enjoy camaraderie, beverages and appetizers, while visiting vendors and talking with poster presenters. Tickets are required for the reception and are available at registration. Get a sneak peek at the posters (plus those for the Vascular Quality Initiative (VQI) meeting via the Online Planner or the mobile app.