SVS members who are attending the Vascular Annual Meeting can get in-person help with any application issues, or, indeed any membership services concerns. The SVS Booth, #1015, in the Exhibit Hall will be staffed both Thursday and Friday, June 21-22. SVS staff members will be able to provide information on a wide range of topics, including:
• Member services, including
- The benefits of belonging
- Membership applications
- Log-in issues
- Contact information updates – don’t fall off the contacts list!
• The Affinity Program of expanded benefits
• Educational products, including the fourth edition of the Vascular Education Self-Assessment Program (VESAP), the SVS coding Class, the SVS Vascular Research Initiatives Conference and the Rutherford’s Vascular Surgery book.
• The Journal of Vascular Surgery publications (offering JVS socks!)
• The SVS Patient Safety Organization Vascular Quality Initiative
• Quality and clinical practice guideline initiatives (including printed copies of four of the latest SVS guidelines)
• The Mobile App or VAM Planner
• The SVS Foundation and the SVS Political Action Committee; members can make a donation to either or both
• Scan the QR code as part of the Exhibit Hall Scavenger Hunt
Enter to win a prize: Those who drop by can be entered into a drawing for three prizes: an SVS Membership waiver for next year, free VAM 2019 registration and VAM on Demand from the ’18 meeting. In addition, while supplies last, visitors also can pick up a memento of their visit.