Chicago, IL, March 3, 2016 – Registration is now open for the 2016 Vascular Annual Meeting, slated for June 8-11 at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center, just outside Washington, D.C. Plenaries and exhibits begin June 9.
Note – Years ago VAM was mostly a two-day event, but now a lot of the action is happening on Wednesday and Saturday. Be sure to mark your calendar for the whole event.
Check out these pulse-quickening sessions and events:
• Blood and power: What practicing surgeons need to know about influencing the power brokers in Washington, D.C.
• Late-breaking clinical trials
• Controversies in thoracic outlet syndrome
• Cross-pond cross-talk: The lively, friendly row between SVS and ESVS
• Radiation safety for the vascular surgeon
• Hands-on workshops on many topics
• Post-graduate courses
• Exhibits and Vascular Live
• Seven plenary sessions
• Great thoughts from distinguished lecturers
• Receptions, networking, get-togethers
Your best chance for special pricing for the best hotel room occurs early, so beat the rush and register now. See you in DC!