SVS members preparing for recertification this November can benefit from the Vascular Education and Self-Assessment Program, VESAP2. Now in its second edition, VESAP2 is an online program that helps vascular surgeons preparing for the qualifying, certifying, or recertification exams in vascular surgery and endovascular therapy. But more than that, for anyone with a foot in the vascular surgery world – interventional radiologists, cardiologists, vascular medicine specialists, and allied health care professionals – VESAP2 offers updates on the most current practice standards.
Comprising 450 questions, detailed references, and discussions, VESAP2 covers:
• Current treatment of aortoiliac aneurysmal and occlusive disease
• Possible etiologies of extremity arterial disease and appropriate interventions
• Evaluation and management of brachiocephalic and cerebrovascular disease
• Medical management of vascular disease and critical features of dialysis access
• Non-invasive vascular laboratory tests, CT and MR angiography used in the evaluation of vascular disease, including the benefits and limitations of each
• Etiology and treatment of acute and chronic venous disease and lymphatic disease
• Vascular trauma management and the surgical nutrition and critical care essentials of the vascular patient
Physicians who use VESAP2 between now and September 1, 2014 are eligible for a maximum of 60 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™.
Find out more, including how to purchase, at http://bit.ly/vesap2.