The fliers provide basic medical information for current and potential patients. The fliers may be customized to feature the name and address of an individual practice. The fliers are available in English and Spanish. The five new fliers are part of a free, downloadable library of vascular health fliers on VascularWeb.org. The other fliers include:
• Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
• AAA Medicare Screening Benefit
• How Statins Improve Vascular Health for the Vascular Patient
• How to Prepare for an Appointment with a Vascular Surgeon
• Peripheral Arterial Disease
• Preventative Care for Diabetics
• Smoking and Vascular Disease
• What is Vascular Disease?
• When Should You See a Vascular Surgeon?
• Your Blood’s Amazing Trip Through Your Vascular System
SVS members are encouraged to share all the patient educational resources with their patients and referring physicians.