What will happen Friday that people will be talking about Saturday? All of the below, and much more:
• 6:30 to 8:00 a.m. Breakfast Sessions: Pushing the boundaries in managing PAD, managing arterial infections and the aging of vascular surgeons. See Mobile App for room locations.
• 8:00 – 11:00 a.m.Plenary Sessions 4 through 6. Room 6 A/B. See Mobile App for abstracts and times.
• 11:00 a.m. Presidential address from Dr. Ronald M. Fairman. President-Elect Dr. R. Clement Darling, III, will introduce Dr. Fairman. Room 6 A/B.
• 3:30 to 5:00 p.m. Six Concurrent Sessions: the SVS/ESVS debate, joint sessions with the STS and AVF, an update on clinical practice guidelines and introduction of global vascular guidelines, and the Poster Competition. See Mobile App for details and room locations.
• 12:15 to 1:30 p.m. The Vascular Surgery Trainee Luncheon, Room 6C. Topics include how to find a job and “day in the life” stories from recent 5+2 and 0+5 graduates. Register at the Registration Counter.
• 5:00 to 6:30 p.m. Residency Fair. Exhibit Hall A.