Two tools – the Vascular Annual Meeting Mobile App and the Meeting Itinerary Planner – will make VAM 2016 a user-friendly experience.
The SVS Vascular Annual Meeting Mobile App puts the entire meeting at attendees’ fingertips. It includes:
• All meeting content, including abstracts, speakers, sessions and more
• A searchable format, letting people locate sessions, abstracts, room locations and more
• Interactivity: People may network with colleagues, share photos and rate programs, take notes and use the activity feed available for each session.
New this year is a link that lets participants access the CME and MOC sites, to take credit exams after a session ends. It also includes links to claim credits.
The Itinerary Planner
The Itinerary Planner is a web-based tool that includes all VAM details, such as full and daily schedules; links to authors, abstracts and speaker bios; special events; programming for fellows/residents/students; registration information, Vascular Live details and all other VAM info.
The detailed Users will be able to build personal schedules with their own “must-attend” events and sessions by bookmarking items of interest, plus:
• View session, faculty and exhibitor information in real time.
• Search for presentations by day, type, individual or keyword.
• Add in personal meetings or events.
• Export and email their calendar to share with others.
• Access the site via mobile and traditional platforms.
Please note that schedules and agendas created on the Itinerary Planner do NOT sync with the schedule in the Mobile App.